Ear fungal infection

On 17 jan my right ear started paining a lot then on 20 jan i went to doc, he told me that i am suffering from ear infection by bathing in sea beach. i took the prescribed medication and cleared my ear with the machine on provided date. after 2 days i recoverd frm that n i stooped my treatment. after a week once again pain was started n this time unbearable i went to the same doc he told that it has been started once again and advised me to take 2 weeks medicine and cleared my ear with the machine after 2 days. after one n half week when my pain was not going i went to my city as my parents called me. later there docter told me that a pimple kind of thing is coming out inside so we waited 1 week to swell it n burst it out, when it was cleared he told me not to clean my ear either from machine nor from hydrogen peroxide. hence i came back to bbsr where i study and again after a week pain got started even when i am continuously taking medicine from 20 days frm diferent diferent doctor's.

Doctor Answers (1) on Ear fungal infection

Dr. Vinay S Bhat Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Your symptoms are suggestive of recurrent otitis externa or recurrent furuncle. It might have been fungal infection initially but now its bacterial infection most probably a resistant organism. You may need to take intra venous antibiotics for few days and ideally you may need to undergo pus culture and sensitivity testing. Consult nearby ENT specialist for more help