Ear drum hole damage

Hi i have problem of ear drum damage last 4 yrs. i m suffering lots of paining. i want do operation. but money problem. so pls help me.
views-icons 43 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Get it done at any Medical College Hospitals as "exam case"! You will have to stay at the hospital(totally free) for the entire duration of exam period & will be operated upon after that.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?