Ear cleaning
My son age is 2 years he does not allow us for cleaning his ears.is there any ear drops for cleaning.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO CLEAN YOUR OWN EARS... LET ALONE A 2 YEAR PLS INFANT'S! Use Otogesic Ear drops( one drop to each ear, 5-6 times daily for 3 days) to soften the accumulated wax and go to the nearest ENT clinic equipped with a wax micro-suction evacuation unit who will clean your child's ears gently. If you reside close to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar, feel free to schedule an appointment to do the same.