Ear & neck pain
Hello, few months before I have problem of neck pain, I consulted dr and he had given some pain killers which cured things at that time Now   again I am getting same problem which will start from shoulder blade , neck  ear pain along with left sided head ache Can you suggest me , what may problem &whom to consult ?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to consult a good Neuro Surgeon or a Neuro- Otologist in your area who will need to properly examine you to evaluate the level of cervical nerve compression. You will need both CT & MR imaging to assess the issue.