Ear ache in right side

I have recurrent pain in my right side ear ...i alrdy went consult a doctor he said just wax only block in tm nothing problem...they done flush the water...that time not have an pain...bt few days i have pain...during swallowng have not pain...plz sir can you prefer any drops...they prefer nose drops ...

Doctor Answers (3) on Ear ache in right side

Dr. Pushkar Lele Nashik | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
please also get a dental check up including looking for impacted 3rd molars . pain in the ear can come from a variety of non ear causes also.
Dr. S. A Hakeem Hyderabad | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
May be you are suffering with infection of ear canal. Visit near by Ent doctar.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Do not visit that doctor again. Using syringing to flush out wax is an outdated procedure abandoned almost 20 years back! It is known to lead to deafness! Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps