E.d penis erection isue
I m married since 2 years and i m planning for baby since 3-4 months. But the thng is now my penis dont get ercet or if it erct whn try to do intrcourse it wl loosen up.hv visitd 1 sexologst he advice me to do course of 2 mnth whch is so expensive. He gna gve medicine or somethng so let me know please what should i do?
132 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.