Dust in eye
I think some dust has gone into my left eye today, i tried blinking it fast and cleaning it with water, but still it is stuck. I cannot see it in mirror as i feel it is stuck to my upper eye lid. Similar thing has happened before which took 2 weeks to get removed on its own, please tell me any quick remedy.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello dear....i think its not dust but conjunctivitis(soar eyes/pink eyes).. Symptoms being redness, foreign body sensation, discharge and in severe cases lid edema.... Prevention: 1.use two handkerchief 2.maintain lid hygiene 3.consult local eye specilist n get treatment Regards
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
It is not dust but feeling of dust. Most probably you are developing dry eyes syndrome. Show yourself to nearby opthalmologist.