Dullness during day.
Sir when I come to Ofce I feel energetic and active. During the day at 2 or 3 pm I feel sleepy. And if I skip the nap I feel very uncomfortable to sit up to 5 pm. I feel dull and lost all the energy i cant able to work then. How can I over come this problem.

hello there. these symptoms are suggestive of micronutrient deficiency. have lots of greens and fruits, drink lots of water through the day. include curd in your diet because curd contains good bacteria which can synthesise certain vitamins. additionally you could take a multivitamin supplement. consult a physician if problem persists. regards