Dull skin ,oily and black and white head
I have few open pores on my skin it's oily at nose and cheeks , it's has black and white heads on it and all these things made skin dull I want to make it clear please suggest.

Pigmentation or darkness of the skin can be because of many causes. Suntan, being overweight that is sedentary lifestyle, some pigmentation disorders like acanthosis nigricans for melasma, nutritional deficiency etc are some conditions. unless I take proper history and examine the affected area, a diagnosis cannot be made. please don't do any home remedies because if they go wrong it can worsen the problem. Please send photos using online consultation for proper examination diagnosis and treatmen
Kindly consult online for best results
Blackheads, Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper assessment and treatment