Dry throat  cough tonsils
Continues cough Dry throat Have taken mox 250 for 3 days as prescribed by doctor I have asthalin at home will it work I am coughing frequent and feels like tonsils too

hello there. the proper dose of amoxicillin for a adult like yourself is 500 mg twice a day. 250 is for kids. suggest you to get yourself checked out by a good ENT Specialist. do salt water gargles. you might need a change in antibiotics. and after examining your chest, he will be able to give you a proper medicine for your cough. regards