Dry Eczema in Right Hand Palm
I am having dry eczema in my Right Hand palm, from very long time around 5 year. When I consult doctor, after taking medicine and using cream I get releif for some time but after 2-3 weeks the eczema tend to come back. Is there good treatment for the problem

Don't worry...you are suffering from psoriasiform dermatitis causing dry skin... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello dear. Share a clear picture of the hand first for proper evaluation and treatment. Continue using moisturiser
Consult online for good treatment
Hello Eczema is chronic skin condition and controlling is more import than curing. Avoiding certain aggravating factors and following good eczema skincare routine would definitely help you to get long lasting relief