Drinking problem

Heavy drinker from last 20 years want to stop but could not control the urge daily drinking habit even in early hours also . min half bottle I will have

Doctor Answers (3) on Drinking problem

Dr. Prasanna Kakunje Mangalore | General Physician
We have de addiction herbal medicine. However, it can't be prescribed online as it needs supervision in the beginning.
At least one consultation in person is required.
You must have strong willingness to control yourself from drinking.I am telling you home remedy take small spices of ginger +lemon juice +rock salt let it dry and chev it when you have urge .It will reduce your urge slowly.more details you can visit www.junankarayurveda.com
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. First of all it is good that you want to stop drinking and realised that is very bad for your health. At this stage it is difficult for you to quit drinking on your own. There will be a lot of alocohol withdrawal symptoms, which will make you to go back to drinking. Kindly consult a psychiatrist at any hospital. They will be able to help you through proper councelling. They will also help overcome the alcohol withdrawal symptoms.