Dreams disturbing sleep
I sleep very well in starting. But after few hours dreams are all over me to disturb my sleep. I am fully disturbed by them and i cant sleep full night and feel so heavy when i wake up. My Eyes are so heavy and i feel fully lethargic and exhausted full day because no sleep. I feel fear during sleep. Please tell any immediate way to improve sleep without any sleeping pills. My weight is 102 and height is 5ft 7 in.

Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Rohtak
You need a thorough assessment for your symptoms. Obstructuve sleep apnoea is an important cause of excessive daytime somnolence. There can be other casuses too. Consult a sleep medicine specialist in your area. You may need a polysomnography test