Dream feeling
Hi everyone Well in short I was a ex cannabis smoker for 4 to 5 month smoking three times a week I stopped smoking due to panic attacks It's been 8months and I still feel everything is dreamy and blurr (like I m drunk) Feeling of fainting when I go far from my house panic attack fainting feeling burning eyes impossible to concentrate on things..this all happens cz of dream 3D world feeling I feel like I can see everything but can't feel the reality.. I haven't taken medicine cz of fear of side effects Thank u for reading please guide me

Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Well dear, u hv developped phobia along wd anxiety due to certain chemical imbalance.. but not to worry, consult doctor for proper diagnosis face to face and some relaxation exercise wat i usually teach my patients..along wd some behviour therapy. its very helpful.. no need to worry.. best wishes
Dr. Sonia Malhotra
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune
Dear sir, This feeling of having a 3D dream is actually a heightened anxiety condition. A lot of people who have taken cannabis in the past develop this problem. You will need proper long-term treatment with antianxiety medicines. Please meet a psychiatrist at the earliest.

Feeling of dreaming while awake