Dream feeling
Hi everyone In short i want to say since i stopped smokinh cannabis due to panic attack (8months ago) Frst 2 weeks were brutal.. Ryt now still i have dream feelings i mean i feel like everything around me it is like a dream or i m in a movie kinda..i feel like i have taken two three rips of cannabis... My mind is not alert and i feel dizzy if i do too much..i m exhausted very early Hard to concentration if i do that? I feel blurr and faint. Restless I feel insecure and fainting feeling to go far from my house. Its been 8months and i have not taken any medication cz i heard ders no cure by medicines and it can kill me. Or make me paranoid I m only child of my perents. I feel like my previous life doesn't exists I just look at my old pictures and cry I lost zest of living life.... Thanks for reading I did

Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, cannabis withdrawal usually lasts longer than other drugs as the active drug is stored in the fat cells. Hence all that you have described can be delayed withdrawal symptoms including the vivid dream like feeling. The best part is that the withdrawal phase is almost over for you. I would suggest that you refrain from consuming cannabis in future. Also, start exercising, drink plenty of water, eat small meals regularly and refrain from coffee and other stimulants. In case you continue to experience depression like symptoms, do consult a Psychiatrist. Hope this helps, All the Best!

Feeling of dreaming while awake