cardiologist-icon
Double valve replacement
Can a doctor advice me if the surgery is actually needed or not if I send the reports via mail.my uncle has been adviced double valve replacement. He is not in a condition to travel to others cities and see a doctor. Pls someone help. He has a pacemaker implanted.has suffered from cancer twice and underwent angioplasty also.he is now having congestive heart failure.the case is a little complicated.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Since the patient is symptomatic he requires early surgery However a collective decision needs to be taken in view of multiple co morbidities Take few other opinions at different hospitals