diabetes-icon
Do I need to gain or lose
Hie I am 23 year old female , recently got diagnosed with autoimmune thyroid 4months back My height is 5'1 and my weight is 49kg I would like to know how much weight do I need to reduce my body fat is 26%

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Why do you feel the need to reduce weight? Has anyone asked you to lose weight? I personally do not think that you need to lose weight. Kindly follow the treatment properly as suggested. Consult a endocrinologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.