DNS w/ mild all. Rhinitis
I've got the problem of DNS (only left side) with mild allergy Rhinitis, which seldomly troubles me. As I'm thinking of operating my DNS, I've got few doubts in my mind. - Surgery will trigger Rhinitis, or make it worse? - Surgery not recommended for people with Rhinitis? I want to go for surgery because it doesn't allow me to run for long distances, I get breathless with few minutes. Also, it troubles me during bike rides... Usually I feel little pain because DNS blocks proper air passage. Please help, Thanks in advance. :)

Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
You can safely undergo surgery. It will not alter your rhinitis.