Dizziness while getting up
I lost balance and hit my head 2 weeks back initially I had bumps however I took a painkiller and they were fine after 4days. Since last 4-5days I am having sudden mild headache and dizziness while getting up. I feel a lil spinny at times but that's not very often. I spoke to a docter she mentioned Brain CT, I got it done and report is normal. Can someone tell me what's happening with me?

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

get your pressure checked. rule out cervical spondylosis.
if problem persists consult me online and if u found this helpful plz cast ur vote, take care :)
Kindly discuss for your concern
Hi dear patient,we can discuss in detail and get a personalised solution for u over a personal online consult
Consultation needed. Consult personally on Practo app or 8318469_886
May be due to counter coup effects following head injuries
Consultation with a neurosurgeon is advisable
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Get up  and go to bed slowly
It's normal
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.