Disturbed mind
I put my whole efforts in my study but the output is not good especially in maths i am not quick in my action this problem arisr to me from 3 years my parents does not coporate in this regard

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
Psychiatrist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad

If you are 20yrs, then you must be pursuing engineering or BSc which includes maths. if you are having the problem for three yes, then you must have scored less than expected in 11th and 12th. Losing interest, decreased concentration and self reproachment are some of the symptoms of depressive illness. kindly consult a psychiatrist to rule out any mood illnesses. Otherwise, practice and rehearsing the problems are important to learn maths
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, There are various factors responsible for poor academic performance . Sometimes people face difficulties in one particular subject. It could also be due to poor concentration because of mood or anxiety problems. Poor motivation can also be the cause. Your problem needs to be analysed and the appropriate remedy suggested. please see a psychiatrist to analyse your problem.