Disorder Urinary bladder

I am 35 male i am suffering with a mild stomach pain from many days today i had a abdomen scan and the doctor said there is some partial urinary bladder disorder and need to take diet please suggest me what to do and what the problem is doctor
views-icons 29 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. But wouldn't it have been better if had posted a photo of the ultrasound scan report. Because without it how will we know what disorder to explain to you? Since it a disease involving the bladder, kindly consult a urologist with the ultrasound report for further evaluation and management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?