Disorder Urinary bladder
I am 35 male i am suffering with a mild stomach pain from many days today i had a abdomen scan and the doctor said there is some partial urinary bladder disorder and need to take diet please suggest me what to do and what the problem is doctor

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. But wouldn't it have been better if had posted a photo of the ultrasound scan report. Because without it how will we know what disorder to explain to you? Since it a disease involving the bladder, kindly consult a urologist with the ultrasound report for further evaluation and management.