Urinary bladder pain
Having pain near pelvice area, getting continuous urge to go to loo, my periods are always delayed , like it comes after every 2months, wen i do loo, severe pain where urine exists and always feel my bladder is full.plz suggest me something as i cant get off from bed due to the pain.its occuring since yesterday morning.i require to use the toilet for 3times a min and the loo flow is 4-5drops..

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Thane

Do urine test. CBC, BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS, serum insulin fasting, PROLACTIN FASTING, freeT3 freeT4 TSH. Drink plenty of fluids. Take syrup cital 2 tsf with water thrice a day Take tablet urispas if pain while urination. Consult gynecologist and get local examination done. Ayurvedic medicines and Panchakarma will help you to restore metabolism naturally and help you to get regular periods.
Dr. Sowmya Rai
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Dear Practo user, This may be urinary tract infection. So suggest to get your urine routine microscopy test done. That would help see the severity of infection. So that right treatment can be done. Hope it helps
Dr. Amiti Agrawal
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
The irregular periods and repeated urge to pass urine are 2 different entities.Get a urine routine,microscopy and culture immediately.Start tab oflox OZ twice a day,Syrup citralka 2 tsp three times a day and tablet urispas three times a day immediately. Once the pain settles get a usg of pelvis and then review with a gynaec with ur reports