Urinary bladder

I am facing the problem that my urinary bladder slides in my scrotum. It is comes from top and the thing is that i can push it back into its original position. Before 3 months it would slide in twice or thrice a day but now it slides in every minute and i have to push it back. It has created mess in my scrotum, Due to that my right testicle is pushed down and hence hangs low... I am going through a difficult time which doctor should i consult to ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Urinary bladder

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Practitioner
Hi, it looks like hydrocele or may be hernia. In hydrocele due to connection between abdomen scrotum accumulation of fluid will be there, that causes enlargement of scrotum. Hydroceles that appear later in life may be caused by an injury or surgery to the scrotum or groin area. Or they can be caused by inflammation or infection of the epididymis or testicles. In hernia due to weakness of abdominal wall there will be herniation of abdominal contents like intestine, sometimes bladder also.no need to worry about it, give scrotal support with clothes. Go for usg abdomen and pelvis (scrotum). You may require surgery.Consult general surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment.