Discomfort in the testis

Hi, I am a Male 24 year old and i have this discomforting feeling in my right testis. It started 4 days back and I thought it isn't something to worry about. The discomfort is the same today as well. But the more I read, the more I'm panicking about it. It is like a sensitive feeling at the tail of the testis. Since my thighs are always touching that part of the testis, it is always discomforting. It isn't paining at all. And lately I feel the testis has become slightly harder. There is no blood discharge during urination or masturbation. I read about testis torsion and checked by feel and I don't think I have twisted anything. Please help me with some advise. Is this something to worry about? All I can find now is testicular cancer and it is worrying me a lot. Please recommend some clinics for checkup as well. If it is testicular cancer, I do not want to delay anything :( Thank you

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

It may be Orchitis. Needs Antibiotics. But consult a sexologist for diagnosis.