Discomfort in the clit

Help me .I am 28 yrs and I have a sudden discomfort in my clit from past three months. There is a stinging pain in my clit towards the end of peeing ...And there is also a strong acidic odor in my pee. And the discomfort in the clit persists after the pee.And at times I feel a throbbing sensation in my clit too.And it also has a mild burning feeling in my vagina at times.And there is also an urge to urinate not always but every now and then.And I also have a pain in my back .I never faced this kind of issue before .And I also have a chronic mucus problem in my stool ..I did a routine test of stool and mucus two months before and it has infection both in my stool and urine ..I was under antibiotics for 7 days but it was of no use .It made me feel nauseous after taking those antibiotics and get sudden chills ,itchy skin ,rapid heart beat ,palpitations,and my stool is full of mucus ...whatever I am eating the stool has mucus in it.I have never experienced such thing before .

Doctor Answers (1) on Discomfort in the clit

Dr. Bhushan Mhetre Pune | Sexologist
It could  be due to Urinary Tract Infection and Pelvic inflammatory Disease. There are chances of infections in the intestines too.
Consult a Gynaecologist who may suggest different antibiotics.