Discoloration of skin

There is a black spots on outer ear skin which is visible like dark black skin and it's looks weird I don't know the reason for it.. Please tell me how to clean up so it can match with the actual skin color.. Should I consult dremotologist for it or ear specialist?
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Discoloration of skin

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any skin related issue needs to be seen and examined to be able to comment on it. Or else we will have no idea as to what it is. Only way is to consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  You could have attached a picture of the ear and we would have tried to help you as much as possible. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?