Discharging penis
For the last five years my penis has been discharging some water like mucus when i get ready for sexual intercourse and i am a heart patient , with a stent using some medicine since 2011 and the tablets are clopilet -A 75, RAMISTAR 5, NOVASAT 20 , CONCOR COR 2.5 AND i have lot of ED problems like pre mature ejaculation , and i am not a diabatic but BP patient . so kindly suggest me solution for my mucus like water heavily discharge from my penis before sex

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Chronic mucoid discharge from the genitals could be due to many reasons like recuurent urinary tract infections, inflammation of glands in the genitals. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a urologist or dermatologist for further evaluation.