Disc problem

Sir my brother suffering from disc problem. Doctor said that he has a disc dessination changes with annual tear seen in lumbar4-5 & l5 disc. Doctor has advised surgery. Sir plz reply as soon as possible we are waiting for your reply.
views-icons 58 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Disc problem

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, your brother is just 28 year old , surgery is required for disc prolapse but even surgery cannot guarantee hundred percent recovery . If symptoms are bad and if he cannot able to walk he needs surgery .To be in safer side take second opinion from neurosurgeon and move further.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?