Digestive system problem

I have been having quiet a problems with my digestive system. I don't know what is wrong. But whenever I pop I feel it's not like enough done. Also it is too frequent after eating meals. It is more like water types. Help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Digestive system problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Here are a few things that could help you a lot. 1. Drink lots of water, staying hydrated is the key as you say your stools are watery and therefore you are losing a lot of fluid. 2. Have high fiber diet. Cabbage, carrots, cucumber and any vegetable with a crunch would have a lot of fiber in it. 3. Have a cup of curd everyday after meals. Or a glass of butter milk. 4. Avoid milk in the morning, the best time of having milk is in the night. 5. Avoid oily and spicy foods. 6. Always go to sleep atleast after 2-3 hours of food. Don't sleep immediately after food. 7. Having one banana a day would also be of great help. And the best time to eat banana is in the day time and not in the night. Follow every thing and within about 10 days you will feel awesome. Consult me in private section if you have further doubts. Regards