Digestion problem

My son is 3 years old,daily he will go to motion for 5 to 6 times when he eat or drink anything immediately with in a min he will go for motion..not loose motion regular motion only,height wise he is okei but we are worried about weight he is 12.1kg..I am worried that is he had any indigestion problem,kindly suggest.

Doctor Answers (2) on Digestion problem

Dr. Manjit Kumar Hyderabad | Pediatrician
Hi.Usually this indicates either an chronic infection like amoebiasis or a digestive problem as you said like intolerance or any food allergies.I suggest get a stool examination done and also ultrasound examination of the abdomen as a start. It might require an evaluation. I suggest going to your paediatrician keeping in mind what foods are triggering and what is the circumstances in which you feel the stools are more. Regards.
Dr. Sasidharan Hyderabad | Pediatrician
Frequency of defecation varies from person to person. In your child the ht &weight is within normal range. There are no signs of dehydration or malabsorption. The problem is only with habit formation. Try to feed him small quantities more frequently. Don't force feed your child. Try to toilet train him. Regards