Difficulty in digestion and dizzyness
I have been experiencing difficulty in digestion and dizzyness after having food from last around 20 days. I also feel that I am always full of stomach despite not having proper food and not feeling hungry. Sometimes, just after having light food, I feel dizzy and vomit as well. I am feeling weakness also maybe because of not having proper food. Please advice what should I do?

Tab vomkind Hydrate well with electral Semisolid diet.khichri.
8446860x370 for consultation.

if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
You can consult me for treatment.
Consult for better treatment