Difficulty in breathing
Hi doctor.! I often feel like taking deep breath (complete inhalation) till I get a satisfactory feeling near my lower glottis and if I don't take deep breaths I feel like yawning and this continues till I get that feeling on my lower glottis. This became severe when I stopped smoking completely.

Hello there. I don't get your concern. You feel a need to breathe deep and it has become severe since you stopped smoking? See, it's normal to feel the need to breathe in deep once in a while. Normally, smoking would cause your lung capacities to decrease by damaging the lung. But since you stopped smoking, you should be able to see a difference and improvement in the lung functions. Don't have to worry. You have done a great job by quitting smoking, But just don't start smoking again. Regards