Dietician course
I need to know about dietician course, i want to do it to get a vast knowledge of what to eat and what not to eat during specific condition in our day to day life. I'm eager to gain knowledge about it and I want to experience the love of sharing it with my parents and family members. And also it will help me eat clean and stay fit.

Hello there. I would recommend you read about the balanced diet, and the recommended daily requirements of all the nutrients online. It will be enough to clear most of your diet doubts. If you want further more information consult a good dietician in person as this is a big topic. Regards