Diet for weight loss
Please give me diet chart for weight loss. What kind of food i can take...? My weight is 109 kg. I am a student.

Ms. Ashwini Kamble
Dietitian/Nutritionist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello user, welcome to Nutracare diet clinic. As your wright is more heavier side you need to reduce your weight in a scientific way I.e with the help of regular exercise and a balanced diet plan. You can take my personal diet consultation. You just need to subscribe my diet package where you will get weekly diet plan changes based on current nutrition findings. My Diets are purely result oriented, natural and safe & there is no side effect. Kindly inform about your response. I would be happy to help you. Thank you.