diabetes-icon
Diet for hypothyroidism
Please suggest diet restriction so i can manage hypothyroidism and maintain TSH levels as stable...im taking Thyronorm 25 mcg for hypothyroidism..i face difficulty in weight loss and suffer drom tiredness and anxiety.. Please let me know what foods i can increase n what to avoid. Does regular thyroid medication help in weight loss.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

3.High Protein Diet. 4. Have sea food. 5. Have Brazil nuts , almonds , walnuts. 6. Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. 7. Have sweet potato and green pepper. 8. Have curd , paneer , eggs , Rajmah , beans and pulses. 9. Avoid Alcohol , Coffee , Brocolli , Cabbage , Soyabeans, fatty , sugary and fried food.
Hello there..... I went through your query..... Courses of treatment for hypothyroidism aim to give the body the amount of thyroid hormone that it is lacking. This is achieved through synthetic thyroxine, a medication that is identical to the T4 hormone. Dosage is determined by the patient's history, symptoms and current TSH level.....