Diet for dibetic
I have diabetic for last 6 yrs. I try to eat healthy diet,take medicine on time have enough sleep even then my weight is high about 70 to 75 kg since long back.I am little foodie too. I like to diet know diet plan for diabetic person ,so that I can reduce my medicine dose. Thanking you, Kaumudi.

Dr. Harisha N L

avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Dr. Mrunal Deshpande
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello...your diet should be rich in fiber . Do take small and frequent meals with complex carbs and protein .Avoid sugar jaggery ,honey ,junk food, fried food etc schedule your exercise and diet plan that will help you to reduce weight and control your sugar levels.