Diagnosed with TB
My cousin brother who is studying in 12th standard has been diagnosed with TB which is related with some infection in the stomach. Can you please let me know how is TB different from asthma. Can his TB lead to ashtma too?

TB is a type of infection which will curs with approriate drugs for a specific period of time. Asthma is a chronic inflammatory condition of the airways which can be controlled with appropriate treatment.

Hi. I understand your concern s. TB is different from asthma. Consult a pulmonologist for a proper assessment of TB treatment.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease with hyperactive airway disease. Tb is a disease due to an infection with bacteria