My doctor diagnose TB
My doctor diagnose TB with chest xray one month back and after that he take fluid from my lungs for test and confirm TB. I am on medicine from a month but my fever and Cough still same condition. He told me it is not spreadable because it's inside the lungs only take precautions while coughing and sneezing. Kindly guide and give me second opinion for the same. Is fever continue, mostly fever comes when I am tired. I am taking Megaox 600+300mg, pyzina 2000 mg a day, combutol 1000 mg a day, B-long once a day, from one month and also taken IVPRED 8 Down cycling for 21 days.

Hello, you continue to take antitubercular treatment for the prescripbed period of time ...Take all those precioutionay measures while coughing ..Cough and fever is due to tuberculosis but it takes time to subside... That's why long term treatment is needed in this case ..have nutritious food ,have a egg per day.. .