Diagnosed with PCOD but regular periods
I have been diagnosed with PCOD in a random health checkup. Though I have never had irregular periods. Just a few occasional acne and menstrual cramps every month before periods. My worry is if I have PCOD then ovaries are not realising eggs? Can I become pregnant? As periods are regular. We are thinking to start trying. Will there be a problem to conceive? How can then I have regular periods and still have cysts?

It's not normal to have irregular periods  ( early or late), missing periods, spotting between periods, prolonged heavy flow, pains and cramps during cycle, PMS and mood changes before periods, PCOS, Fibroid, Endometriosis,  fertility issues, tiredness, hair fall,  sleep disturbances, weight issues etc. If it is happening to you,  it's a sign of underlying  hormone  imbalance  which needs further evaluation with blood investigations , scan etc.Good news is that all your problems  can be totally  reversed , not by masking the symptoms  with pills but by addressing  the underlying  cause of the problem and healing it from the ROOT cause which is not in your pelvis BTW. Why is it a serious problem and why you should not ignore it? Because, If it is not treated early, it can also lead to serious health problems like diabetes, heart disease, and even cancers. Not only the symptoms of hormone imbalance make your life miserable, there is a scientific proof that they also  increase your chances of developing a big disease later on in life, like full-blown diabetes, autoimmune thyroid disease, and even cancers. The BioCycle study (NIH 2009) showed that untreated, hormonal imbalances increase significantly a woman’s  risk to diseases of inflammation – heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and premature aging. PCOD ,period problem s, fertility issues and thyroid issues are completely reversible in my experience. I have reversed not only my own PCOD but have helped hundreds of women heal their hormone Imbalances and achieve healty natural pregnancies. It's frustrating to see that so many women are suffering and not getting the right information. It can be reversed not by masking the symptoms with drugs but by addressing the root cause of the problem. Needs root cause evaluation with further investigations...Can be healed with diet changes, lifestyle changes, self care and Detoxification.Hope this helps. Feel free to do online video consultation with me on Practo if you want more support.
Take healthy balanced diet green vegetables salads and, avoid oily spicy and sugery food,do regular exercises brisk walk will help you
if you have regular period and with menstrual cramps.. than it self indicating that you are ovulating normal.... so you definitely try for pregnancy.. just start folic acid.. and have intercourse in your fertile period. you can have preconception counselling online....
Sometimes you can have Ovulation dear despite PCOD so chances to conceive still their. To modify PCOD you should adapt healthy lifestyle practices like Exercise regularly Avoid Stress Healthy diet Weight reduction