Diabetic sugar
Is it safe one type of diabetes medicine for life long . And also tell my father sugar with in normal limits

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

I would advise to continue taking alopathic medicines for Diabetes. Also get medicines changed at least once a year because new medicine are constantly being updated. Also new class of medicines have less side effects and better tolerability
Dr. Mitesh Asnani
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Gandhinagar
Hello, Now a days herbal medicines are available for diabetes like Homoeopathic Ayurveda which are safer comparatively normal blood sugar level is 80 to 120 before meal and 80 to 140 after meal.