Diabetic sugar
Is it safe one type of diabetes medicine for life long . And also tell my father sugar with in normal limits

I would advise to continue taking alopathic medicines for Diabetes. Also get medicines changed at least once a year because new medicine are constantly being updated. Also new class of medicines have less side effects and better tolerability
Hello, Now a days herbal medicines are available for diabetes like Homoeopathic Ayurveda which are safer comparatively normal blood sugar level is 80 to 120 before meal and 80 to 140 after meal.

Recommended daily allowance of sugar for diabetics