Diabetes and erection
I do not get proper erection and recently diagnosed for diabetes. However, my morning erection are very firm. Why so

Dr. Harisha N L

the inability to get or maintain an erection firm enough for sex — is common in men who have diabetes. It can stem from problems caused by poor long-term blood sugar control, which damages nerves and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can also be linked to other conditions common in men with diabetes, such as high blood pressure and coronary artery disease..talk to your doctors they will help you