Deviated nasal septum
I have a DNS problem with overgrown septum as well as outer bone. Doctor suggested septoplasty and said its better to do plastic surgery on outer nose afterwards. But I've read that it's possible to do septorhinoplasty where this double surgery is done of both inner septum and outer bone. Is this true?

Dr. Harpreet Singh Kochar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 16 yrs exp Noida
The procedure septorhinoplasty (SRP) is best undertaken in the same sitting only rather than in two sittings. In fact the results of septoplasty too alone may be insufficient if rhinoplasty seems essential and is not carried out in the same sitting.
Dr. Pooja Nagare
ENT/ Otolaryngologist Pune
Yes , you can undergo septorhinoplasty and get a good cosmetic correction of externally deviated portion