Developing sign strabismus squint eyes?
My baby is 1.5 month old and sometimes his eyes behave abnormally like one eye outward or downward or both eye inward but most of the time looks straight, i hv no eye issues neither my hsbnd or inlaws but my own mother and brother hv squint eyes , what are chances of having it to my baby.

Squint though can be hereditary, often is not . Best to see a pediatric ophthalmologist- strabismus / squint specialist to assess your babies eyes. Sometimes just a pair of glasses are sufficient to treat a squint so don’t panic
See a paediatric ophthalmologist
Hi It needs proper consult If you wish you can contact online May be i could help you better It may be pseudosquint ir may be an apparent one Attach a video or photographs