Hello doctor, I am getting scalp layer and dandruff because of this more hair fall please suggest me the solution and whom I should consult
121 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

You seem to be suffering either from psoriasis of scalp or from seborrheic dermatitis of scalp. Seborrheic dermatitis of scalp is commonly referred to as dandruff. Treatment for the two conditions varies slightly. Psoriasis is usually not itchy, it has thick dry scales (white powdery material). Dandruff is itchy and you get oily scales. A dermatologist will be able to make a clinical diagnosis after examining you. Both conditions are treatable. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?