Depresssion

I feel very depressed people see differently for me i dont know y like i feel very discriminate from others i dont know y i feel depressed im having squient of 15 degree but it dont appears all the time i feel depressed
views-icons 57 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Depresssion

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
13 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Counselling Psychologist

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Dear friend, Need more details about your condition. As for now, follow any kind of relaxation techniques. Keep yourself engaged with any kind of work that is of interest to you. Try to be positive all the times. Any further help, please feel free to contact. Visit www.mastetmindfoundatipn.com Wishes
Ms. Hema Sampath
9 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist

INR 750 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Since how long u hv this symptom? ? May be due to your menopause and monthly cycle changes also these could happen. Was there any recent issue or problem in your house or to your relatives? Analyse on.those aspects.  Of you are not able.to get any clarity please visit a psychologist and understand and come out your problem.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello, from your brief description here it seems that you are having issues related to low self esteem, low mood, and you are being self critical. Squint of yours has very little to do with your mood and emotional state as of now. I would strongly urge you to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist near you for a comprehensive assessment. You may be suffering from depression, anxiety, adjustment, or minor psychological maladjustment. However further can only be commented after a detailed assessment. Do not delay the consultation, it would help you adapt better and is likely to help you in your growth as a person.. Hope this helps you.. Best wishes for your health and wellbeing..
Priyadarshi Srivastava
5 yrs. of exp | Lucknow | Psychiatrist
Depression has lots of symptoms. These include sadness of mood, loss of interest in previously pleasurable activities, fatiguability, feeling of hopelessness and helplessness etc You didn't mention the duration of your feelings of depression. Antidepressants are totally safe and will improve your mood. Behaviour will also help. Please consult a psychiatrist or psychologist