Depression
So, I think I might have clinical depression but I don't want to go in case i really don't have it. I feel worthless most of the time and I tend to get suicidal thoughts every now and then. I hate myself, honestly. I cry myself to sleep and sometimes I just don't want to face people because I know they'll just criticize me. Do you think I have depression?

Hi. Many people think that when they sadness or depression they can handle it by them self. But when in certain situations the possibilities are low and slow , they get affected and feel hard to overcome their problems.. when you either you to a psychologist or psychiatrist you will not be a case and there is nothing wrong in going and getting counselling or therapy. Very few are cases with different disorders. Also you cannot judge yourself to have clinical depression until a trained therapist tells u so. Having suicidal thoughts and negativities are not good. Hence get counselling . You are facing some sort of discomfort in life which makes u feel like this. Try correcting ur self or you can seek for help.