Depression or normal
For the past few years I'm not being good at social events. Can't express my thoughts freely to other people. Cry sometimes due to unnecessary reasons. I completely lost focus now most of my reading turns into passive. And I'm not being free with my parents

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, Well if this has been the case for more than a year then it doesn't seem too healthy. It could be depression or mood instability that lead to such symptoms. May I suggest you visit a psychiatrist or a psychologist around you so that proper treatment and guidance can ve provided for your situation.