Depression

Last one n half year I'm tru depression. I always feel negative, rejected sometime I feel I'm very happy and on sudden my mind starts making negative things. I'm married too and jobless. My husband is very good in person. I can't find what exactly disturbing me. Bcoz of this I can't concentrate on my studies which I'm preparing for banking sector. Plz help me to get ride of I'm very frustrated. I want to know whether I need psychiatrist or councilor .

Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Addiction Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Pune

Hi there, Yes, you absolutely should not hesitate one bit, and consult with a Psychiatrist. Also include your partner in your treatment. Depression is a complex disorder, which has roots in a number of factors. Discussing things in detail with a therapist, to evaluate your problems comprehensively, is the right wat to go. Good Luck.

Hello, This is a psychological problem, Life changes, such as getting a regular good night's sleep, keeping to a healthy diet,getting regular exercise, can help you feel more in control and more able to cope. activities such as meditation, breathing exercises helps you, you consult psychiatrist.
Dr. Swapna Patker
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
You need to meet a counselor and discuss your feelings . The counselor will help you identify your exact problem or the emotions that are bothering you. Once the root cause of your feelings is figured out, a proper plan for your mental health can be chalked out. Meet a counsellor at earliest.