Depression
I have taken tablet 37.5 pari c for depression I small amount of improvement happen but how many day I will take tablet please tell sir / medam it's never back again in my life

take therapy along with medicine consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online get better soon all the best
6-9 months. No one can ensure it'll never be back. It's an illness and hardly under one's complete control.
Thanks for reaching out. Your current medication maybe augmented with an another medication to increase the level of improvement you have at the moment. After that's achieved, you will have to take medication regularly for at least 6 months to 1 year to have a productive life for long long time. There is hope. Hope you feel better soon. All the best. Dr. Pavani Narukurthi MD Psychiatry MindfulTMS Neurocare Gk2 Delhi
Consult a Psychiatrist via online consultation or in person