Depression
I have mood swings. Besides that I think I am in depression. I think a lot. I always think negative. I am aggressive all the time. I get so angry at things which later on I realise were small. I always feel lazy, sleepy but when I get to bed I hardly find myself sleeping. I day dream like a lot. I am so pissed of when I get up at morning. I have not had a nice sleep since a while. Even if I eat well and take walks a night. I have literally not slept since a long time. I have headaches in the morning. Somtimes there are days when I eat a lot..day and night..and then there's a period when I don't feel like having anything. I experience a constant pain in my head and neck. Now that really drives me nuts. I have very low self esteem. I have not lost anyone, thankfully, in my life...but I have a bad past. I was just an average student. I had no friends. Whenever I think of my past..I get so angry and sad..I have to physically stop myself from thinking dat shit. Plz help me ou

Hello. You are burdened with your past life which does not exist anymore. You are spoiling your present and future for things of the past that you must delete from your memory. Take help of a psychologist and relieve yourself of the painful side of your past.
Loss of productivity and health are observed in your case. This isn't worth it. Tell yourself that you need emotional guidance and go ahead for a session
Hi ,  as u hv rightly analysed ,your past experiences may be the reason for all those behaviours of yours. You can come out of those unwanted thoughts by having a counselling session with a counsellor.
Consult a psychological counsellor
Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck